I’ve been busy with my latest project for Cheska’s Store, and I haven't had the time to blog or blog hop much lately. But I did manage to squeeze in a little bit of some blog love into my hectic day with this Blog Award from the oh-so-lovely Leah!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this award to you – Thank you LEAH!!! ♥
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.
3 things I love about myself:
- My hands -- because I can do awesome things with them. HAHAHA! I love my artistic and DIY skills! All my creativity, I owe to my grandma, and to my dad. =)
- My ability to detach myself from people and things that do not contribute positively to my life.
- My legs and fingers -- because they are the only parts of my body that don’t ever get fat, no matter how much weight I gain. =)
…and here is a picture I love:
This was taken the day my Cupcake was born! Every time I see it, I am reminded of how lucky I am to have been blessed with such a beautiful little girl. The day Nikka was born was the day I became complete. ♥♥♥
And the 5 ladies I tag are: